Mama — Baba Yaga
— Don’t eat, the doctor will come and give you a shot!
— Please hurry home, and then comes the bogeyman and drag you with me!
— You will not obey a police officer will pick you up!
— Don’t run away, get lost, and there was Baba-Yaga!
And why not to scare? He has something to fear. Otherwise, generally not to cope! We, when we were little, my mom listened to and feared.
— The time to sleep! March to their rooms! Only go for a minute to kiss grandma and dad. Nothing to ramble and whine, it’s time to sleep. I told you! Yes, and at night don’t need to jump, to run, to cry, to include light, call grandma, you’re big kids, remember what I said!
Get acquainted with the following character — mommy — Baba-Yaga.
This mom is trying to achieve the obedience of a child, threatening his requirements, ensuring obedience with anger and annoyance. If the little man does things differently then most often should be the punishment, including physical.
Baba Yaga rudely and peremptorily talking to children, only she knows what to do, so she points out, charge, head, diminishes a sense of their dignity, will not tolerate independence of children. She is easily Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.
This year your child will become a schoolboy . You as a mother overcomes many of the parent concerns: “Like him in school?”, “Will they be able to learn well?”, “Would it not be to overwork?”, etc. And the child… does not want to school . Why so happens and is it possible to create for the child a positive image of the school . so he began to dream about his first call, and not to be afraid of him? Tell the site “Beautiful and Successful”!
Why the child may not want to go to school?
Generally most kids wanted to become students . But if not, don’t despair – there’s still time to solve the problem “the child does not want to school”! And to start is to understand why this problem actually arose ?
The most common, according to reasons:
The school as a “horror story”. “Threats to school” is often used by preschool teachers in kindergarten and even, without noticing it, parents! Naughty kid say, “Well in school you will not allow this!”, “This is me “on the ears stand”, and the teachers that you just will not despise!”, “Going into school, they will know what real discipline, quickly cease to indulge!”, Continue reading