Good day, dear friends! After my post Inoculations to travel. there were requests to write more about each vaccination, contraindications, side effects. So I open a new section called «the Health of the baby. Vaccinations». Tomorrow I will separately publish articles about each vaccine. But today I want to talk about the main thing — on the preparations for vaccination.
The child had any vaccination and sustained immunity, you must follow these rules:
1. The baby should be perfectly healthy. Not doing vaccine to a child during the period of teething, exacerbation of chronic diseases, during the illness and for 2 weeks after recovery, and if the child has ailments, allergic reactions, rash, runny nose, cough. Even a common cold can cause serious side-effects after vaccination.
2. Preparing for vaccination. On doctor’s advice can give your child antihistamine remedy for 3-5 days prior to vaccination. It is also necessary to take blood and urine (for some reason some doctors forget about it). On the day of vaccination to draw attention to the condition of the baby, measure the morning body temperature. One week before inoculation is not recommended to introduce new complementary foods.
3. If the family of a child Continue reading
Svetlana and Vladimir – the parents of Christina (pupils Tomsk orphanage) and angelina (pupils Tomsk children’s Home). They came especially for them to Tomsk from Ekaterinburg. I met them quite by accident in the camp, where the rest of the children of the orphanage, after their first meeting with Christina. No interview, by the way, was not planned and not expected.
Christina, as it turned out, was waiting for them for a long time. Therefore, as soon as they came into the game, immediately asked: “You will take me?”. I first witnessed a unique phenomenon, when three strange man, who yesterday did not suspect about existence of each other, suddenly realize that they are one family, so when the teachers took Christine into the dining room, asked for permission to turn on the recorder.
It turned out that in Ekaterinburg children for them was found, as this year there was a boom, which causes neither Svetlana or Vladimir can not explain and children in Yekaterinburg orphanages. So they started looking for her child in regional databases and came across photos of short-haired five-year Christina and her completely bald one-year-old sister angelina. As is always the case – something inside of my stomach, and they flew to Tomsk. Svetlana and Vladimir does not hide the fact that children chose on external qualities. The decisive factor – Continue reading
Every year on 28 July, the international community drew attention to the need for prevention and control of viral hepatitis. On the need for treatment of these diseases, methods of diagnosis and prevention of more than one year and say in Ukraine. Read more about the relevance of this issue tells the doctor Olga Devonian.
– Let’s, again, what is hepatitis and are their types?
– Viral hepatitis – diseases caused by hepatotropic pathogens-viruses and lead to liver damage. There are 8 types of hepatitis viruses – A, b, C, E, Delta, ti-Ti, F and others. Any of them are dangerous to human life. The disease may not be noticeable to humans, and can lead to disability or death of the patient. Of hepatitis A is transmitted by the faecal-oral route, as with any intestinal infection. Often the increased incidence occurs in late summer – early autumn when the children return from recreation areas. Also the increase in the incidence of hepatitis a occur every 6 years. Primary prevention is the observance of sanitary-hygienic norms, isolation of source of infection and vaccination. This is especially important when the flash is fixed in organized team. After vaccination the healthy members of the staff of the epidemiological chain breaks. Hepatitis And mainly affects children between 5 and 16 years, hepatitis Continue reading