As you know, many parents want to work with children, play educational games from birth (and someone even before). Learning to read through the cubes Zaitseva, “to swim before she could walk”, the teaching of English along with the Russian, the music from the cradle, and so forth. Montessori teacher Kaleikini Xenia will tell us about the creative activities with the baby .
“What is the significance of artistic activity for a child a year and a half?
Starting from infancy, the child shows interest in everything bright and colorful. So it will be interesting to explore the world through artistic activity . But when you first time to give still quite inept grips the brush, pencil, plasticine? Parents often think that these awkward fingers yet nothing can. Maybe he will stick it in your mouth? And if it gets dirty? And why he is all, he is still small!
Any psychologist and teacher will tell you that drawing, modeling – this is a necessary and useful method of early development. And it is better to start doing arts with one and a half years. You ask “How? After all, it’s too early?”. You can come to mind frightening thought: how to keep clothes, furniture and all the surrounding space from total staining of the apartment in as yet an unknown Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.
The question of interaction and understanding each other is becoming increasingly important within the family as children get older, and especially if the child logopt. The child grows and changes, so must change and develop parent-child relationships. And to do that you must learn to understand, to look and see each other. Experience of working with families of children center demonstrates the difficulty of establishing visual contact as a consequence of the failure problems of the child. Group work provide a unique opportunity to remove the feeling of uniqueness, the uniqueness of their own difficulties and allow you to get feedback(and from adults and from children) and look at your educational experience from a different point of view.
Goal . the increase of psychological competence of parents in the education and development of effective communication skills with children.
improving the ability of parents to understand and chuvstvovany in the emotional world of your child, through the establishment of eye contact, physical contact, observation and joint activities;
change inadequate Continue reading