A newborn child one concern: to sleep, eat and defecate. He could Wake up every 20-40 minutes every time to breastfeed and then – to poop. Here’s not a very fun life, the infant in the first months (with frequent stools was noted only in the first 6 weeks, and then becoming rarer), but the mother are all equal. And because a third of the infant’s existence is defecation, stool infant parent deserves close attention.
We have already talked about the fact that feces of the newborn have the right to be almost any color, though ideally, of course, must fit in a range of shades from light yellow to brown. But the consistency of it is more or less clear: it’s considered normal mushy stool. An often used example – “as apricot puree”.
Due to enzyme deficiency small intestine is not able to work ‘Mature” so that every possible “surprises”. Mucus, fragments of undigested food, blood, too watery or frothy stools should attract your attention. But focus should always be on the health of the child and the presence/absence of additional related symptoms. Because in nearly all cases “suspicious” of stool may be normal – in a few forms. And if you occasionally see a newborn child frothy stools with no other worrying signs – do not dwell on it. But if frothy stools has an unpleasant smell Continue reading
The first three years of life – the time of disclosure to the enormous potential of a child, creativity, imagination, fantasy. Practice shows that the minimum of the learning difficulties experienced by those children who have to have a high school development.
The purpose of the program
Creation of conditions for harmonious mental and personal development of children of early age (from 1.5 to 3 years). Activation of the creative potential of the child. Creation of prerequisites for the full physical, mental, moral and aesthetic education.
At this age the basic law of development is imitation and example. Children imitate the movement, being born great imitators and impersonators. If you just explain to the child do so and so, he doesn’t understand how to do it. If he sees this action and imitating him – he understands what and how to do it.
The child in this age dominated by creative thinking. Instead of any explanation, it is useful to give children the opportunity to get a direct impression, watching adult.
Unfortunately, not all children know how to play. Children together with their mothers learning to play and communicate with each other. Due to the long Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.