The first three years of life – the time of disclosure to the enormous potential of a child, creativity, imagination, fantasy. Practice shows that the minimum of the learning difficulties experienced by those children who have to have a high school development.
The purpose of the program
Creation of conditions for harmonious mental and personal development of children of early age (from 1.5 to 3 years). Activation of the creative potential of the child. Creation of prerequisites for the full physical, mental, moral and aesthetic education.
At this age the basic law of development is imitation and example. Children imitate the movement, being born great imitators and impersonators. If you just explain to the child do so and so, he doesn’t understand how to do it. If he sees this action and imitating him – he understands what and how to do it.
The child in this age dominated by creative thinking. Instead of any explanation, it is useful to give children the opportunity to get a direct impression, watching adult.
Unfortunately, not all children know how to play. Children together with their mothers learning to play and communicate with each other. Due to the long Continue reading
Education of the individual in Japan is very different from traditional education in Russia. Those rude phrases, which are easy to hear on our playgrounds: “you’re bad”, “now I will punish you” it is impossible to imagine there. Even if the little Japanese boy would fight with my mother or felt-tip pen to draw on the white door of the store are no strict punishments and reprimands will not follow. Up to 5-6 years old child here everything is allowed. Such liberal tradition of educating absolutely not fit into our ideas about how to raise children.
The basis of education in Japanese society is a tolerant and friendly attitude to a young child. Such permissiveness in childhood, adult Japanese citizens are law-abiding and ability to live by the interests of the team and company.
What Russians consider minor offences: beer behind the wheel, a conflict with a fight on holiday, journey on forbidding signal of a traffic light, – it is impossible for Japanese. To live is required by the rules. Break the rules (“losing face”). That in Japan, children are taught from early childhood, is the basis of education.
Amazing result? Actually, the education of the individual in Japanese society is constructed so that this result is a natural consequence of all stages of education, which is a child from birth Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.