The first three years of life – the time of disclosure to the enormous potential of a child, creativity, imagination, fantasy. Practice shows that the minimum of the learning difficulties experienced by those children who have to have a high school development.
The purpose of the program
Creation of conditions for harmonious mental and personal development of children of early age (from 1.5 to 3 years). Activation of the creative potential of the child. Creation of prerequisites for the full physical, mental, moral and aesthetic education.
At this age the basic law of development is imitation and example. Children imitate the movement, being born great imitators and impersonators. If you just explain to the child do so and so, he doesn’t understand how to do it. If he sees this action and imitating him – he understands what and how to do it.
The child in this age dominated by creative thinking. Instead of any explanation, it is useful to give children the opportunity to get a direct impression, watching adult.
Unfortunately, not all children know how to play. Children together with their mothers learning to play and communicate with each other. Due to the long Continue reading
As you know, many parents want to work with children, play educational games from birth (and someone even before). Learning to read through the cubes Zaitseva, “to swim before she could walk”, the teaching of English along with the Russian, the music from the cradle, and so forth. Montessori teacher Kaleikini Xenia will tell us about the creative activities with the baby .
“What is the significance of artistic activity for a child a year and a half?
Starting from infancy, the child shows interest in everything bright and colorful. So it will be interesting to explore the world through artistic activity . But when you first time to give still quite inept grips the brush, pencil, plasticine? Parents often think that these awkward fingers yet nothing can. Maybe he will stick it in your mouth? And if it gets dirty? And why he is all, he is still small!
Any psychologist and teacher will tell you that drawing, modeling – this is a necessary and useful method of early development. And it is better to start doing arts with one and a half years. You ask “How? After all, it’s too early?”. You can come to mind frightening thought: how to keep clothes, furniture and all the surrounding space from total staining of the apartment in as yet an unknown Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.