Mama — Baba Yaga
— Don’t eat, the doctor will come and give you a shot!
— Please hurry home, and then comes the bogeyman and drag you with me!
— You will not obey a police officer will pick you up!
— Don’t run away, get lost, and there was Baba-Yaga!
And why not to scare? He has something to fear. Otherwise, generally not to cope! We, when we were little, my mom listened to and feared.
— The time to sleep! March to their rooms! Only go for a minute to kiss grandma and dad. Nothing to ramble and whine, it’s time to sleep. I told you! Yes, and at night don’t need to jump, to run, to cry, to include light, call grandma, you’re big kids, remember what I said!
Get acquainted with the following character — mommy — Baba-Yaga.
This mom is trying to achieve the obedience of a child, threatening his requirements, ensuring obedience with anger and annoyance. If the little man does things differently then most often should be the punishment, including physical.
Baba Yaga rudely and peremptorily talking to children, only she knows what to do, so she points out, charge, head, diminishes a sense of their dignity, will not tolerate independence of children. She is easily Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.
Can today’s children to empathize, to respond emotionally to the experience of the other? Unfortunately, the corrosive impact of our television has done its job: the children hard to get up mentally in the place of another person, experiencing some feelings. Scenes of violence led to the fact that children were not sensitive to the pain of another person.
Although children usually stronger empathize than adults, but it is more common in pre-school, early age. Adult touches like 2-3 year old toddlers can chorus to cry because one of them “Bobo”, the surprising insensitivity of 7-year-old boys tormenting a cat with kittens, and affects the cruelty of girls 15 years of age, to death pocketing his classmate. But, after all, they are not born, they have no aggression at age one! Where’s it come from? Yes, I understand that no mother, no father teaches the child to do evil, bad things. But good teaching is not many. At preschool age want parents to understand clearly – aggression often manifests as protection, due to emotional instability. The child at this age is still difficult to understand our complicated adult world of human Continue reading