Beloved children. All they are allowed. All they are allowed. Sweets? Please. The cartoons? To health. Don’t want to walk? Well, okay. Toy assemble forces there? Nothing, mother collect. No refusal, no ban. Whence then comes a spoiled child? And how he will show his character, so hold on all: and grandmothers, and grandfathers, and mothers with fathers. And how to return back the little angel as he at first seemed, no one knows. Because the kid knows how to manipulate adults. If you do not cry, tears, if not tears, tantrums. What to do about that?
So little Karina. Cute 6-year-old girl. The only baby in the family. Favorite all. And because much spoiled. Karina in subjection to all the relatives. If one is trying to blame the girl, the other will certainly fit to stand up in its defense. If someone from adults and believes that the extra time would deny another adult certainly seem that this is too strict. So Karina gets what she wants, and at the same moment, when she asks about it.
Most of all I love the baby grandmother. They got over two. And each vying tries to please his beloved granddaughter. But why not appreciate Marinochka their efforts. Slightly raises a cry and grandmothers have already learned how to swear. Even Continue reading
Education of the individual in Japan is very different from traditional education in Russia. Those rude phrases, which are easy to hear on our playgrounds: “you’re bad”, “now I will punish you” it is impossible to imagine there. Even if the little Japanese boy would fight with my mother or felt-tip pen to draw on the white door of the store are no strict punishments and reprimands will not follow. Up to 5-6 years old child here everything is allowed. Such liberal tradition of educating absolutely not fit into our ideas about how to raise children.
The basis of education in Japanese society is a tolerant and friendly attitude to a young child. Such permissiveness in childhood, adult Japanese citizens are law-abiding and ability to live by the interests of the team and company.
What Russians consider minor offences: beer behind the wheel, a conflict with a fight on holiday, journey on forbidding signal of a traffic light, – it is impossible for Japanese. To live is required by the rules. Break the rules (“losing face”). That in Japan, children are taught from early childhood, is the basis of education.
Amazing result? Actually, the education of the individual in Japanese society is constructed so that this result is a natural consequence of all stages of education, which is a child from birth Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.