Education of the individual in Japan is very different from traditional education in Russia. Those rude phrases, which are easy to hear on our playgrounds: “you’re bad”, “now I will punish you” it is impossible to imagine there. Even if the little Japanese boy would fight with my mother or felt-tip pen to draw on the white door of the store are no strict punishments and reprimands will not follow. Up to 5-6 years old child here everything is allowed. Such liberal tradition of educating absolutely not fit into our ideas about how to raise children.
The basis of education in Japanese society is a tolerant and friendly attitude to a young child. Such permissiveness in childhood, adult Japanese citizens are law-abiding and ability to live by the interests of the team and company.
What Russians consider minor offences: beer behind the wheel, a conflict with a fight on holiday, journey on forbidding signal of a traffic light, – it is impossible for Japanese. To live is required by the rules. Break the rules (“losing face”). That in Japan, children are taught from early childhood, is the basis of education.
Amazing result? Actually, the education of the individual in Japanese society is constructed so that this result is a natural consequence of all stages of education, which is a child from birth Continue reading
As you know, many parents want to work with children, play educational games from birth (and someone even before). Learning to read through the cubes Zaitseva, “to swim before she could walk”, the teaching of English along with the Russian, the music from the cradle, and so forth. Montessori teacher Kaleikini Xenia will tell us about the creative activities with the baby .
“What is the significance of artistic activity for a child a year and a half?
Starting from infancy, the child shows interest in everything bright and colorful. So it will be interesting to explore the world through artistic activity . But when you first time to give still quite inept grips the brush, pencil, plasticine? Parents often think that these awkward fingers yet nothing can. Maybe he will stick it in your mouth? And if it gets dirty? And why he is all, he is still small!
Any psychologist and teacher will tell you that drawing, modeling – this is a necessary and useful method of early development. And it is better to start doing arts with one and a half years. You ask “How? After all, it’s too early?”. You can come to mind frightening thought: how to keep clothes, furniture and all the surrounding space from total staining of the apartment in as yet an unknown Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.