There are several opinions about pot. One – to nine-the age of the child on the potty not be planted, and the second is that once the child learns to sit up by himself, drop him on the potty for a minute to get used to. In both cases, practice shows that not all kids to have time to get used to ask for a pot.
It is better to start to put a child on the potty after waking up (if he gets up dry) and after 15-20 minutes after eating. You should not drop off your child on the potty too often, and especially after he had already wet my pants.
Night sits on the potty, breaking the dream, as a rule, useless. Better to gently change the sheet and sliders, protecting your baby sleep.
Longer than 5 minutes to keep your child on the potty should not be, better through some time to sit him on the potty again.
When to start to teach a child to potty?
The main role in this is not age, but urbanpassage and physical development of the child. He is determined to build skills:
the child is able to walk, bend.
can pick up small objects.
Important signs of maturation of the nervous system:
the child can stay dry for two hours or wakes up dry after NAP.
Goes Continue reading
As you know, many parents want to work with children, play educational games from birth (and someone even before). Learning to read through the cubes Zaitseva, “to swim before she could walk”, the teaching of English along with the Russian, the music from the cradle, and so forth. Montessori teacher Kaleikini Xenia will tell us about the creative activities with the baby .
“What is the significance of artistic activity for a child a year and a half?
Starting from infancy, the child shows interest in everything bright and colorful. So it will be interesting to explore the world through artistic activity . But when you first time to give still quite inept grips the brush, pencil, plasticine? Parents often think that these awkward fingers yet nothing can. Maybe he will stick it in your mouth? And if it gets dirty? And why he is all, he is still small!
Any psychologist and teacher will tell you that drawing, modeling – this is a necessary and useful method of early development. And it is better to start doing arts with one and a half years. You ask “How? After all, it’s too early?”. You can come to mind frightening thought: how to keep clothes, furniture and all the surrounding space from total staining of the apartment in as yet an unknown Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.