As you know, many parents want to work with children, play educational games from birth (and someone even before). Learning to read through the cubes Zaitseva, “to swim before she could walk”, the teaching of English along with the Russian, the music from the cradle, and so forth. Montessori teacher Kaleikini Xenia will tell us about the creative activities with the baby .
“What is the significance of artistic activity for a child a year and a half?
Starting from infancy, the child shows interest in everything bright and colorful. So it will be interesting to explore the world through artistic activity . But when you first time to give still quite inept grips the brush, pencil, plasticine? Parents often think that these awkward fingers yet nothing can. Maybe he will stick it in your mouth? And if it gets dirty? And why he is all, he is still small!
Any psychologist and teacher will tell you that drawing, modeling – this is a necessary and useful method of early development. And it is better to start doing arts with one and a half years. You ask “How? After all, it’s too early?”. You can come to mind frightening thought: how to keep clothes, furniture and all the surrounding space from total staining of the apartment in as yet an unknown Continue reading
Memo No. 1 for parents
“Preventing childhood aggression”
1. Try to keep in the family atmosphere of openness and trust.
2. Do not let your child unfulfilled promises, not inspire his soul with unrealistic expectations.
3. Do not put your child any kind had no conditions.
4. Be tactful in the manifestation of the impact on the child.
5. Don’t punish your child for something that you can do yourself.
7. Do not modify its requirements in relation to the child in favor of anything.
8. Do not blackmail the child their relationships with each other.
9. Don’t be afraid to share with the child about their feelings and weaknesses.
10. Do not put your relationship with your own child dependent on his academic success.
11. Remember that your child is clothed! Use it so that it was implemented in full.
Memo No. 2 for parents
“How to deal with an aggressive child?”
1. Ban, and even more “op” will only exacerbate the problem.
2. The sanction must comply with the act.
3. Do not allow yourself outbursts of aggression in the presence of a child, do not use harsh parenting techniques.
Try to understand, at least in the General laws of development. In front of the boys face the critical challenge of development, become a man. The Central role of the father to lasting feelings of masculinity, the boy cannot be overemphasized. The boy in the process of personal growth, you must first be separated from the mother and become his own person. Identification with the father has a very big help. A sense of difference from the mother occurs when there is a man with whom the boy can be identified. A sense of similarity with a man, “similar to them”, further enhances the sense of masculinity (“Time dad survived and saved myself without being fused with the mother, and I have a chance to be different, not like a woman!”). Nude image of boy becomes more stable.
Having established a strong sense of masculinity, taking the male role, the boy began to search for another type of relationship with mother. In his view the father gets more and more features beloved ideal. The boy wants to be like his father in everything! This means that the relationship with his mother he should be similar to those that exist in the father! Instead of being the child of his mother in dependent relations, as it was before, now the boy wants to be more manly in a relationship with her. He wants Continue reading